Software I have written
Here's what I have for you to download at the
- For UNIX
- A X10 to UNIX control program - control your computer over the
- The Users Patch for
- This gets around some of the annoying limitations with restrict_post
(like if you set it, it assumes you want every other type of
authentication to use it also). This patch against 1.94.4 will let you
choose how to handle your authentication.
- Xlock binary for BSD/OS
- This isn't here any longer as BSDI
released it as patch
M310-031 (Obviously, I didn't write this, but I needed a place to put
it, and this was it).
- Patches to allow rdist 6.1.3 to
compile on BSD/OS 3
- When BSDI took BSD/OS from 2.1 to 3.0 they changed a few entries in
statfs structure which breaks rdist. These diffs will
make it happy again.
- For the Macintosh:
- A very weird program that can translate text into cow-text in various
different ways. Comes with several strange mooing sounds, a case of
cow-tipping, and more Balloon Help than any program I've ever seen in my
- A program to make dealing with Apple's Control Strip software a bit
easier. Flip it on or off with a keystroke.
- A program to turn off those nightmarish balloons that obsessively
follow you everywhere you point! Hit the hotkey again to turn it back
- A hotkey utility for PowerBook owners to spin down their hard drive
- A handy plug-in for Eudora to allow you to use an unchanging hostname
in the Message-ID field
Return to Jabberwocky